In this article, we explain step-by-step ways on how to delete EA account. Just read this article thoroughly and you will get an in-depth insight into the process.
Electronic Arts Inc. (EA) is a video game developer and publisher based in Redwood City, California. As of May 2020, it is the second-largest gaming firm in the Americas and Europe, after Activision Blizzard and ahead of Take-Two Interactive and Ubisoft in terms of revenue and market value.
Trip Hawkins, an Apple employee, founded and established the company on May 27, 1982, and it was a pioneer of the early home computer gaming industry, referring to the designers and programmers responsible for its games as “software artists.” Until 1987’s Skate or Die!, EA published a number of games and some productivity tools for personal computers, all of which were created by third-party developers.
The firm began to focus on internal game studios, frequently through acquisitions, such as EA Canada’s acquisition of Distinctive Software in 1991.
Origin Systems Inc., a leading computer game developer situated in Austin, Texas, was acquired by EA in 1992 for $121 million in net revenue. Origin was best known for the Ultima series of fantasy role-playing games on diskette and CD-ROM for personal computers.
EA’s action, flying and driving simulation, and strategy games were complimented by these story games. Following that, EA expanded into instructional games software for kids, a market known as ‘edutainment.’
Although EA has often avoided producing hardware for software games, it did introduce an innovative gadget called a “Four-Way Play Adapter” in 1993. It was the first device on the market to allow up to four people to play a competitive game on a Sega Genesis game system at the same time, rather than just two. Inside game cartridges, EA has developed special performance-enhancing computer chips.
EA upped their already substantial investment in research and development to create these advanced games. In 1994, the corporation spent 14% of its revenue on research and development, up from roughly 12% the previous two years. The Artist Work Station, a computerized approach of efficiently designing software and modifying it for many platforms, is one of EA’s revolutionary development techniques. EA also devised innovative methods for combining computer animation with live-action footage.
In 1993, the business established a separate section to manage software development for the 32-bit hardware format, which included both new game development and major modification of older games.
EA currently develops and publishes games from well-known franchises such as Battlefield, Need for Speed, The Sims, Medal of Honor, Command & Conquer, Dead Space, Mass Effect, Dragon Age, Army of Two, Titanfall, and Star Wars, as well as EA Sports titles such as FIFA, Madden NFL, NBA Live, NHL, and EA Sports UFC.  Their desktop games are available on Origin, a self-developed online gaming digital distribution network for PCs that competes directly with Valve’s Steam and Epic Games’ Store.
EA owns and maintains a number of significant gaming studios, including EA Tiburon in Orlando, EA Vancouver in Burnaby, EA Romania in Bucharest, DICE in Stockholm and Los Angeles, BioWare in Edmonton and Austin, and Respawn Entertainment in Los Angeles and Vancouver.
Top Trending US Game:-
Principal Subsidiaries: Origin Systems; Electronic Arts Puerto Rico Inc.; Electronic Arts Canada Inc.; Electronic Arts Ltd. (U.K.); Electronic Arts Pty. Ltd. (Australia); Electronic Arts GmbH (Germany); Electronic Arts S.A. (France); Electronic Arts Victor, Inc. (Japan; 65%).
How to create your EA account?
1. Visit ea.com
2. Click the profile section at the top right corner and then head to create account. Fill the details and click Next.
3.Enter your email address, EA ID and password and get verification . then click Next.You will be forwarded to the page like below. Click Create Account and you will get a verification code in your given email id.
4. Just put the verification code and you are done.Your EA account is verified and ready to go.
What does deactivating or deleting EA account mean?
Account deactivation maintains your account in our systems and saves your progress, but you won’t be able to use it or log in until you reactivate it. Account deletion, on the other hand, wipes your case history with us, disables your games, and prevents you from using any associated platform accounts on another EA Account. If you wish to take a break from gaming or another service, you can cancel your account.
If you wish to entirely cease utilizing EA products and services, you should delete your account instead.
Why Would You Want To Delete EA Account?
You may delete your EA account for the following reasons:
- You’re fed up with EA’s business practices and how it damaged a game you enjoy;
- Your account was hacked, or someone without your knowledge shared their password with you;
- You wish to create a new account from the ground up.
- You’re switching platforms and want to start from scratch.
What Are the Advantages of Deleting Your EA Account?
There are a number of advantages to canceling your EA account.
- There are no subscription or usage fees to pay.
- It makes your life easier in general.
- You don’t have to be concerned about being kicked out of your favorite games (after all deleting the account is like if it never existed).
- All of your previous game history is lost when you remove your account. This means that rankings will be reset, wins and losses will be wiped out, and so on.
- When playing games, you avoid being autologged in – this is a good technique to keep folks from tagging along if you don’t want to play particular games anymore.
- You can also prevent any of your friends (who still have accounts) from playing games with you in the future by changing your account settings.
- When you remove your account, all player data, gaming history, and other information is lost.
Drawbacks of Deleting Your EA Account
It’s impossible to undo or recover your EA account after it’s been deleted, so proceed with caution.
How To Delete EA Account?
Any platform accounts (e.g., Playstation, Xbox, Nintendo, etc.) linked to account will not be able to be used on another account.Your account’s case history will be permanently deleted, so you won’t be able to contact us about any cases you’ve created.
You will lose access to all of your account’s entitlements, games, subscriptions, and in-game purchases.
Because your EA Account is linked to your Steam or Epic account, you won’t be able to access any EA games you’ve downloaded or paid for.You will be removed as a user from all EA Forums if you delete your EA account, and if you have posted on an EA Forum, we will either erase your forum name or the posts themselves.
It’s a bit unpleasant to delete an EA account because there isn’t a way to do it on the website. To request the deletion of your EA account, contact EA Customer Support. The steps to delete an EA account are as follows:
1. Open your EA account and click on Origin.com at the top right corner.
2. You will be directed to the page like below. Next choose the platform you are playing.
3. Next select the topic ‘Manage My Account’ and select the issue.Scroll down to get the option ‘I want to delete my EA account’. Click it.
4. Next you will tap on the “start chat” button located on the live chat part within the page.
5. After then, wait until the next advisor is assigned to you. The wait time will be displayed in the chat box.
6. As soon as the adviser is available, state that you need to cancel the origin account in the “Type your response here” section of the chat window.
7. Make sure you respond to any queries in a timely manner, as directed by the advisor. Add your email address to the account and explain why you wish to delete EA account.
8. When the adviser asks you to confirm the account cancellation request, do so. Answer the security question about your account. Then, to complete the account cancellation process, answer all of the advisor’s questions.
You will receive an email immediately confirming that your EA account is being deleted. The whole process takes time.
Alternately, Calling EA Help
You can also call EA Help at +80 037 347 3 and request that your account be closed. From Monday to Saturday, from 8:00 AM to 11:00 PM UTC, customer service representatives will be available.
Thank you for reading this article on how to delete EA account. The steps are quite simple but need to be done with patience. You should have an appropriate reason before you delete EA account.If you have any query about this article, share your comments with us.