You can restrict others from seeing who you are following on Instagram by making your account private. Here’s how you can do it:
- Open the Instagram app on your phone and log in to your account.
- Tap on the “Profile” icon, which looks like a person with a head and shoulders silhouette. It should be located at the bottom right corner of the screen.
- Tap on the “Edit Profile” button, which is located in the top right corner of the screen.
- Scroll down until you see the “Private Account” toggle. Tap on it to enable it.
- Tap on “Done” to save the changes.
Try this link:- Block people from seeing who you follow on Instagram
With a private account, only people who you approve can see your posts and your followers list. If you have a public account and you want to restrict others from seeing who you are following, you can do so by changing your account to a private one. However, please note that if you have a public account, anyone can see your followers list by default.
Alternatively, you can hide your followers list from the public by going to your profile settings and toggling off the “Show Followers” option. Please note that this will only hide your followers list from the public and not from your followers.
Keep in mind that if you have a private account, anyone can send you a follow request. If you accept the request, the person will be able to see your posts and your followers list. If you don’t want certain people to see your followers list, you can either ignore their follow request or block them.
To block someone on Instagram:
- Go to the person’s profile by searching for their username or tapping on their name in a post or comment.
- Tap on the three dots icon located in the top right corner of the screen.
- Tap on “Block” in the menu that appears.
- Tap on “Block” again to confirm.
Once you block someone, they will no longer be able to see your posts, comments, or followers list. They will also be unable to follow you or send you direct messages.
I hope this helps! Let me know if you have any more questions.