Add music to your Instagram story on a business account
To add music to your Instagram story on a business account, you can follow these steps:
- Open the Instagram app and navigate to your profile.
- Tap the camera icon in the top left corner to start creating a new story.
- Take a photo or video, or select one from your camera roll.
- Once your media is selected, tap the sticker button at the top of the screen (it looks like a square with a folded corner).
- Select the “Music” option from the sticker menu.
- Browse through the music library or search for a specific song or artist.
- Once you’ve selected a song, you can adjust the starting point and duration of the clip, as well as add lyrics to your story.
- You can also add text, stickers, or other creative tools to your story before posting it.
Note: To be able to add music to your Instagram story, you need to have the latest version of the Instagram app installed on your device.
In addition to adding music to your Instagram story, you can also use the music feature to add a soundtrack to your reels. To do this, follow the same steps as adding music to a story, but instead of tapping the camera icon to create a new story, tap the “Reels” button at the bottom of the screen. Once you’ve recorded your video, you can add music to it by tapping the sticker button and selecting the “Music” option. You can also add multiple clips of music to your reels if you want to change the soundtrack throughout the video.
Another thing to keep in mind is that when you add music to your Instagram story or reels, the song title and artist name will be displayed at the bottom of the post, making it easy for your followers to discover new music. This feature is a great way to share music and support your favorite artists.
Lastly, you need to be aware of the copyright laws and regulations regarding the use of music on Instagram. Make sure you have the rights to use the music you’re adding to your stories and reels, or use royalty-free music available on Instagram’s library.